Let’s say you’d like for me (or anyone else) to hear your controversial position on [insert subject here]. I have a few suggestions:
- If it’s controversial, let’s shy away from links to Facebook posts.
- YouTube videos are fun, but not for settling a controversial problem (unless it’s a debate showing different perspectives). Get something in print, maybe?
- If you share an article or book, note what section or main idea I should consider.
- Work hard to be specific about the point you’re trying to make. It’s easier to evaluate a single well-defined problem than a barrel of confusion.
- If you’d like to spark my interest, make sure I don’t have to work harder than you to keep things going. This was your idea, remember?